Friday 3 October 2008

The First~~~

This is my first english post. Usully i'm using blog to record or write my dairy, but this time, i use it to share photos passing my word to all my friends. Everything is the first, first of october ( date ), first Raya at Seoul, first ... ... Anyway, here by wanna say " Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to friends "... ...

1st October 2008 ( Sunny day)

Today is Hari Raya first day, first day our Malays friends can have their lunch, first day for their new year ( Tahun Hijrah ). Also, the first time they celebrate Hari Raya in Korea, Seoul and leaving their family...

Gathering at Boramei Park, 2 pm... ... but, i arrived there at 3.30p.m. ....hehe~!

light from heaven... ... Every houses prepared a dish here... see! so delicious!


don't stand on ceremony... just take and eat... buffet~~~~
wearing baju melayu~ formal dress... ... gathering and eating~~~ >.< !!!

My housemate, Afdal and his~~~ friend la....see the XD!

busy preparing food for the men... ai~~~! so tried, right? Have a drink?

Luke... posting as a hanger~~~ cool!
smile~~~! Jika....took the photo already....hehe -_-III

wah....so excited and happy?

Purple ~ secret and special... i think someone need to see doctor- is his clothes' color purple in colour?

Something to say :
This was the first time i celebrated Hari Raya together with Malay friends playing so close with them... really unique the feeling, i felt between we two races , there are not any gap occurred. Malaysia Boleh! Lets us realize our country's vision ~~~~! I love Malaysia, Malaysia also loves me, i think so... since the goverment has offered me the oversea scholarship, right? Haha !



Malaysia~

1 comment:

W3i Hu@N said...

I love Malaysia!!! Everything was my first in Seoul...